Saturday 11 February 2012

Today I am wearing - 11/02/2012

Yes. This is an outfit post. I actually took photos of my outfit away from my bedroom mirror! I was brave. I was courageous. I...just really liked this outfit. ''Live a little'' I told myself and so here I am sharing my outfit with you. It was comfy and unique for me. I love my leather jacket so much that at times, it's hard to get me out of it! Today I left the mirror, leather and iPod touch camera behind. This could only be the work of my DSLR.

So, back to today. As you can see in the pictures below I wore a blue printed tea dress, my new extra-baggy granddad cardigan, leggings, boots and my new snood. Although I look warm and happy I was very cold. I moaned about being cold most of the day! Thank goodness pictures cannot talk. Anyway, I really like this outfit. I think the colours work really well together and are unusual for me. I tend to avoid red because of my hair so it was really nice to look a bit different. I also straightened my hair and carefully applied my make-up.

Dress - New Look, Leggings - Matalan, Ankle boots - New Look

Snood - Accessorize, Cardigan - New Look
Satchel - Primark

Also thought I would add a picture I took today whilst I was out. We stopped at the seafront to have our lunch! We ate it in the car because it was so cold. Even though the temperature was low, it was a really beautiful day today as you can see. The sky was clear, the air crisp and the water blue.


Okay well I have to go. Pretty Little Liars is on and after a 3 month wait, I am finally going to get to see the rest of series 1!

Happy Saturday :)





23 comments:

joy said...

I love your dress and cozy cardigan, your outfit is sooo cute!

Courtney Erin said...

I seriously love everything about this - the dress is so pretty and I love that you added the snood and cardigan. It looks so stylish and also really comfy.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

ellie said...

This color looks great on you! I love your scarf. Did you make it?

ivy's closet said...

Awesome new banner! Really a great dress!

Oh, I hope you get your PLL fix!

lucy and sarah said...

Totally, a sweet look for you! Great post!

mazzy may said...

I love your scarf with this. Cool dress, too.

Maiken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maiken said...

you know, I wrote a long comment and then somehow managed to lose it.. not great :D
anyhow, I wanted to say you look good with curls and with straight hair and the blue dress is lovely. oh, and today I was just dreaming about spring and how the snow melts.. lucky you that there's no snow where you live :P

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

ROSE OLIVEIRA said...

baby you're beautiful, your dress is fabulous gorgeous ... kisses

http://www.blogtopodendo.blogspot.com/

HailesHeartsFashion said...

Hey thanks for all the comments :) Glad to receive all your opinions!

H<3

Anonymous said...

thanks, yes it was.

and how was your weekend? :)

x, mathilda <3

azu said...

I really like this look! I love layering and mixing different textures together, so this is an outfit that I could definitely see myself wearing. I love your boots, too. You look so chic!!

I'm now following :)

xoxo
www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

WhatsTrendingNow said...

Hey Haile thanks for visiting my blog and for following it. I am following you right back :) Stay in touch

http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

that's a good combination of patterns. I like the satchel

-jean

Unknown said...

You look great hun!.. x

Becca. said...

love your outfit, especially your snood and dress!

thanks for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Agnese said...

Love this colors, beautiful match!!

Agnes
http://fashiondesk.blogspot.com/

Patricia Natasha AM. said...

Hey i love this cozy outfit, really nice scarf, i really like those ones!!

underthewillowtrees said...

I love this look. A cute tea dress, slouchy cardi, snood and satchel= perfect! You can never have too many slouchy cardis in my opinion. Yours is such a beautiful wine red colour too.

Thanks for the comment on my post, I am now following you too! xx

Virginia said...

Nice!
love your hair color!!

xoxo from
http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

Ana Sofia said...

I love your hair! It's such a stunning colour :) x great overall look! :D

Bunnys Beauty Blog xo said...

I love your cardi this look is so cute! xoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.