Saturday 25 February 2012

Lunch in the Lanes.

Today I met up with two of my friends for Lunch in Brighton. We headed down the Lanes and stumbled across an Italian restaurant we went to a few years back called Donatello's. The atmosphere was amazing, the food delicious as was the price. £7.95 for two courses. I had Aubergine Parmigiana and Chocolate Truffle Gateau for desert. Had a really great day :) and finished it off by browsing round Cath Kidston and buying a beautiful big sketch book in Paper-chase. Here a few snaps taken on my iPod today (no pictures of me because I was the person behind the camera!)








Hope you are all having a great weekend! I think tomorrow will be a chilled out day for me - just some movies and a bit of artwork in my new sketch book - maybe I will do some painting!



6 comments:

ellie said...

Love your photos. What a fun time with friends!

ivy's closet said...

Oh, so lovely! Beautiful pics too.

lucy and sarah said...

Great update! Sounds like a fun outing!

Maiken said...

what a beautiful scenery! :) I'm glad you had a great day with your friends and yummy food - I wanted to eat pizza yesterday but we ended up with some burgers instead :P

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

underthewillowtrees said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend :) I always go to Brighton during the summer and feel like it's definitely somewhere I could like. Funky, near the sea and has its very own waltzer! (best ride ever).

Hope you enjoy your relaxing day today xx

joy said...

Sounds like such a fun day, the photos are great too! I love the last one wit the sunset and the bird :)