Wednesday 22 February 2012

a new love.

TopShop has become a house hold name in Fashion. It has revolutionary pieces, celebrity collaborations and is spreading like a tropical disease across the globe. TopShop used to be our little secret here in the UK but now everyone is on to it. As much as I love the clothes and beautiful accessories, the thing that I covet most is the nail polish. You know when you find an amazing dress and you imagine a very specific nail polish colour but no where seems to have this magical colour of your wildest dreams? Topshop has become my answer to this ever so frequent problem. Other than the variety, the originality and the price - the names of them are beautiful and make me feel happy for no particular reason. Here are my favourites (all ranging from £5-6.50)!

Blue Monday
Parma Violet
Gone Fishing
Geography Teacher
Country Bumpkin














Smashing Pumpkins

Let me know what you think of the nail colours above? Have you got a favourite!? 

Mine has to be Blue Monday, although I am rather partial to Parma Violet!



11 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

Love the Blue Monday shade!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

underthewillowtrees said...

I'm a little bit obsessed with Topshop nail polish at the moment. So many gorgeous shades to fit all sorts of moods. And I am a sucker for cute names too...I wanna wear geography teacher and country bumpkin. Much better than 'shade 2' or whatever xx

ellie said...

What cool colors and names too..geography teacher!

lucy and sarah said...

What a great post. So lov'n the blue nail polish!

ivy's closet said...

Awesome to know this about Top Shop!

I'd love to try the smashing pumpkins color.

Ella said...

I think country bumpkin is my favourite! They are all so pretty though xx
Ella @ Belle Vintage

Maiken said...

I don't buy nail polishes but Gone Fishing looks so cute and I wish my manicurist had something like that to use on my nails :P oh, and those little dotted bottles are so sweet too!

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Nuellasource said...

I would like to own them all I got one which looks like the parma violet tho

Anonymous said...

Hhaha, that's so true. Love the names! Country Bumpkin is so adorable :3

Ali Hval said...

Nails nails nails! I wish I painted my nails so more. That blue and violet are such lovely shades.. I love the unique shades that have been coming out. You're so sweet! :'D

Julie Ann Lozada said...

i love the color of these nail polish, it makes me want to visit the topshop store, now! lol!

Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
Thanks!

It’s a GIRL Thing