Wednesday 29 February 2012

I need your thoughts?!

Okay. So usually when it comes to my outfits, I am good at making decisions but on this particular occasion -  I seriously need all my bloggers opinions! I know I could throw a rock in cyber space and hit 10 fashion bloggers at once so am expecting an abundance of well informed and trustworthy opinions. This question is to EVERYONE though. I wanna hear all of your thoughts. I am going out for drinks and clubbing. I'm not the kinda girl who wears a micro dress and heels. I like to look a bit different. I love every part of this outfit but need to know whether you think it works together. I think I love it but the colour scheme is so very different to anything I have worn before.

Does this outfit work?


My dress (taken by moi)



Shoes, nail varnish, bracelet, ring, clutch bag, dress


My dress (picture from the website)
Gone Fishing - Minty colour nail varnish


The colours are a minty green and a vibrant orange. Sounds weird. Something about it works for me though. It is slightly miss-matched but modern and most importantly a statement.

Let me know your thoughts guys!



14 comments:

Ali Hval said...

Since orange and green are complementary colors, they totally work! I think this outfit would be great for you! That dress is super cute.

haha velvet tips? hmm, that's actually the first time I have ever worn velvet! I think velvet looks really nice with sheer tights and gold accessories though. :D

ellie said...

Mint seems to be really in right now for nail polish. It looks like a fun outfit to me.

ivy's closet said...

I'm sure you'll have such fun in this. Looks like a great outfit.

christine said...

I definitely like this outfit!!

lucy and sarah said...

This dress has such a great texture. Looks like you are going to have a fun night.

mazzy may said...

Love the fingernail polish color. I dunno if I could pull it off. I tend to like darker colors on my fingernails. Lovely, dress!

daisychain said...

I vote yes, it works!

Anonymous said...

I actually love this outfit! Craving that mint green nailpolish soooooo bad. I've been reading your blog from when you first started (I got your website from when you commented on Gabifresh's post) and i've just started my own! I love how your young because i am aswell. Please check out my blog,
http://ittybittyvintage.blogspot.com.au/
<3 xox

Maiken said...

I also think this outfit will work just fine for you, so go ahead, wear it! ;) this kind of green is really pretty and the pattern of that dress is something I like too.

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Nuellasource said...

I think it will match. You should have wear the whole outfit and show us for a better appreciation but I'm sure it will works out! I vote yes.

HailesHeartsFashion said...

Thanks for all of your opinions :) I have decided to wear it and will get a pic of me in it tomorrow night :) x

Lija said...

Pleased to hear you wore it I love it!

The Fashion Skeleton!

Pleas follow & I'll follow back =)

Anonymous said...

It honestly works! :3

What.Jessica.Loves said...

Your dress is really pretty , I love it !