Saturday 25 February 2012

ASOS Fashion Finder.

My new, beautiful obsession is ASOS Fashion Finder. In the last couple of months I have started assembling looks by building an outfit using all of ASOS' products and presenting it as an online mood board. It is hard to explain. I love it though and it gives me so much inspiration, especially browsing through other peoples designs. It feels like being a virtual stylist except minus the scary person paying and critiquing your ensemble. Anyone can join. It costs no money and will most likely consume some of your valuable time! It also has competitions where it will ask you to style a 'Novelty Outfit' or a look perfect for 'London Fashion Week' etc etc. If you want to have a go, just click here!

Here are a few of mine. Opinions please!

Summer City Break Look

London Fashion Week Look

Off to the Airport Look

College Days Look

So what do you think of the looks I have created - Let me know!






P.s Also off out to Lunch tomorrow to meet up with a friend at University. Catching up in Brighton so hopefully I will be able to get some sweet pictures of the Lanes and maybe my outfit.

11 comments:

Mikimoto Angel said...

ASOS Fashion finder is like Polyvore right? It's nice, and I'll try it myself for sure. The looks you've created are so pretty! I wish for you to get all those nice pieces. :-)

I hope you get to visit my blog soon.

Much love from Mystic Nymph.

ellie said...

Love the college days look, best!

Sweet!

lucy and sarah said...

How fun! These are lovely. I love your picks in nail color, for sure.

ivy's closet said...

Thanks so much for sharing these with us. Very cool. Beautiful heart shaped earrings!

underthewillowtrees said...

Ooh that looks like a great idea. I can imagine it consuming lots of time! The college days look is my fave. xx

Ella said...

These looks are brilliant! Love the bra top i the first look xx
Ella @ Belle Vintage

Anonymous said...

oh thank you! so nice. <3 <3

xx!

Maiken said...

to be honest with you, I would actually wear all of your ensembles. I just like different variants and versatile ensembles. everything depends on my mood and occasion (well, also on the weather when it comes to Estonia :P) I think the second one is my favourite though.. I love blazers ;)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Dani said...

thanks for sharing! i like your style:)

Lilly Rocket said...

i love them - great colours and great pieces! <3

Unknown said...

i love all of these looks, especially the croc clutch in the fashion week one!
thank you for the comment on my blog as well :)
nevertemptfate.blogspot.com x