Sunday 11 July 2010

My Favourite Fashion Snap!!

(I do not own this image)
This is one of my most FAVOURITE! pieces of fashion photography. Being an aspiring fashion photographer myself, I hope to one day capture the beauty of the ever changing fashion industry as a timeless and relatable piece. This iconic image was taken by a man named Peter Lindbergh in 1990, and perfectly captures the 'Supermodel Generation'. This was when models such as Naomi Campbell, Linda Evalgelista, Ttjana Patitz, Christy Turlington and Cindy Crawford were the celebrities of the world.

Karl Lagerfeld has said, ''His photographs will never be regarded with any condescending emotion in thirty or forty years' time.''

2 comments:

A said...

wow this photo is fabulous! keep it up! :)

http://blowalittlekiss.blogspot.com/

HailesHeartsFashion said...

Thank you :)