Monday 12 July 2010

An Amazing H&M!!

(I do not own this image)
Last May I went to the most amazing H&M.
Ever! It was a four story building and the decor was like a piece of art work in itself. It literally felt like walking into a fashion museum except you could buy the clothes! This particular H&M was in the heart of Madrid. Each floor had a different purpose, style and atmosphere and yet somehow the whole place worked together completely effortlessly. Any fashionista would have died and gone to heaven. A whole section devoted to beautifully odd accessories, hats, bags, jewellery and make- up. It took me at least an hour and half to make my way right round. Even the shopping bags were though through and I seriously was dying to purchase one but the language barrier stopped me. It is a place I am definitely going to have to return to armed with some good friends and a high account balance.

No comments: