Friday 17 January 2014

always dream big


Dreams weren't made to be small. Yes, they may be unrealistic and they may never happen but it's good to dream big. If I asked you what your dream fashion accessory would be, I would hope (and prey) that you would not tell me 'that black satchel from River Island' or 'this amazing pair of Chelsea boots from ASOS'. If that is your dream then you're lucky cause you're a million times more likely to reach yours than I am mine! 

Money isn't the most important thing to me. Pretty much everything comes before money (my family being the most important but also my friends) but it is also a big part of how we interact with those more important things and whether we like it or not, we, as society. are very focused on aesthetics and materialism. Naturally we are drawn to beautiful things. However, what we consider to be beautiful is another matter. One girls Prada is another girls Newlook...or should that be the other way around?

Here are my dreeeaaam fashion accessories.
































































What are your dream fashion accessories?
and
What do you think of my dream picks?

Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below or tweeting me @HHeartsFashion with the tag #fashiondream!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those miu miu sunglasses are gorgeous!
Lucia's Loves
x

**Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Ditsy Sprinkles Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ** said...

Ooh, I'd love some Tiffany jewellery <3

ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

Rebecca said...

The tiffany bangle is so gorgeous!!

Rebecca Coco