Saturday 27 April 2013

Today I'm wearing: The Biker Jacket.






You know, I drive myself crazy. I love doing outfit posts for so many reasons. One, it freaks me out because it pushes me out of my comfort zone (which can only be a good thing). Secondly, it shows people what my actual style is like. Thirdly, I really enjoy looking through my old posts and seeing how my fashion has changed over the last three years.

Now back to my outfit, I wanted to show you guys my new biker jacket. It's from Newlook and although I have had it for a month, I have only started to actually wear it in the last two weeks. I love floral and leather together and was really excited to team my new(ish) Primark skirt with this biker. I also added in my new spiky necklace which I love. Statement jewellery seems to transfer an outfit from being cool to fashionable, don't you think? Take the necklace away from this outfit and it's suddenly very casual. I also decided that based on my last post about S/S 2013 trends[click here to check it out], I would try out the Triple Threat! trend by mixing up styles and being experimental.

So for a little catch up, I only have a month left in halls at university. I have finished my classes for my first year but am just seeing out the last semester and will then be back home for the entire summer! I have taken a few days back home as my brother has moved to Thailand and I wanted to see him, but I return back up to Cheltenham on Tuesday. It will be great spending some time with my uni friends and enjoying the nice weather that seems to have appeared from nowhere. I am so excited to head down to the park and sit in the sunshine and do some writing and maybe read a book. Nothing beats the smell of the summertime; sun cream, cut grass and smoke.

Do you like they way I have styled my biker jacket?

What are you most looking forward to doing in the summer time?

Thanks for reading guys!

P.s I've decided to start posting music I am loving at the moment. I've noticed a few people sharing music on their blog's and it's opened me up to some really amazing bands! So take a listen to the video below...



3 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

I absolutely love that jacket - I've seen a lot of biker jackets online and in the stores and I think this is one of my favorites - the quilting detail on the shoulders in just perfect. And I love how you styled it. And congrats on being almost done your first year at uni, I hope you get a lot of well-deserved down time over the summer.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

joy said...

LOVE that biker jacket, it looks so cool paired with the floral skirt! And I agree, it's so fun to look back on old outfit posts to see the evolution haha.

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

And you're definitely rocking it!
Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
Enter Cichic giveaway!!