Wednesday 3 October 2012

University life and fashion.

Honestly, I have been busy compared to life before University. I still have a few spare hours in each of my days but I keep finding stuff to do like writing for my course and watching Downton Abbey! I thought I would share a few pics with you and make a promise to continue posting. I love this blog and have worked so hard for the last two years, I don't want to give up on it now!

So yes, I only have three pictures to share!

My room #1

My room #2

Me dressed as a rubbish Nancy Drew...I did have a notebook and a pen:)

Hold tight, I will be posting my the end of the week! This is to let you know that I have abandoned Hailes Hearts Fashion. 

Happy Autumn!






5 comments:

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

You have a really nice, spacious room for a uni room!

Jan said...

I love the size of your room. It's just perfect!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

Maiken said...

hey, you! nice to see you writing again and nice to see a bit of your university life :) I think you have a lovely room there and all those photos are especially cool.. great decorations as well!
looking forward to your next posts, dear! :) take care!

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Fashion R&D said...

Your room looks great! Sounds like it's all going well! I love your green sweater!