Tuesday 30 October 2012

Jeepers Creepers, where d'ya get those sneakers!




On an impulse, I went shopping after lectures. On the same impulse, I bought myself these amazing shoes. I can't stop looking at them. As most of you will know, I freakin' LOVE galaxy print and have been searching for an inexpensive accessory to channel the Christopher Kane look. Well, it was worth the wait. So I'm guessing you will want to know where they are from. Newlook. You were thinking Topshop right? They cost £9.99 but with my student discount cost me only £8.99. Cannot wait to show you what I wear them with! The pictures above were taken in my Uni room with my camera, hence they boring backdrop. I thought the pictures were still pretty cool though? I hope you agree.

On a side note: I have been awful with blogging since I have been at Uni. For this I am truly sorry. I love my blog, my readers and your blogs. I just need to sort out my time management, but I will get there.



3 comments:

Jan said...

These shoes are super awesome!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

daisychain said...

those are phenomenal!

Maiken said...

oh wow, you're right, those are fierce!! and it's definitely not too late to rock the galaxy print if the weather allows you to wear sneakers (Estonia is snowy already, boo!). so definitely post an outfit because I'm super curious to see!

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me