Thursday 18 October 2012

Life's a pumpkin!







Last weekend my parents and brother came up to Cheltenham to visit me at Uni. It was such a great weekend. For starters I loved my outfit and made sure I had a photo taken of it. The gilet is new, I bought it a month or two back. The denim dress featured in a lot of my summer outfit posts but is pretty versatile. I thought the colours (ox-blood and navy) and materials (denim) were strangely on trend for me. I also made the effort to straighten my hair and apply some make up. The gloves were bought on Sunday from Matalan, I've just been so cold here, I decided a scarf would cut it no longer. Back to my family, it was so nice getting to see them again. We explored the local area, visited Gloucester Cathedral, had some delicious meals out and visited the cutest farm shop. It was also great having the chance to take some photos again. I took a lot more but didn't want to overload you all!

I know I have been somewhat 'off the scene' over the last month but starting University has been a real work overload. I spend my time in lectures, writing for my lectures, reading for my lectures, sleeping and cooking. When I do have time to write, I rarely have any pictures to share with you all - how sad is that! Anyway, I have decided I will start photographing my outfits more often, try some make up tutorials and share any new purchases on here. Just give me a while to settle in and find a new routine.

Anyway, enough about me! I hope you are all well :) what have you been up to?







P.S I am heading up to London on Saturday to visit a beautiful Fashion and Art museum called the V&A for a friends 20th. Cannot wait to share the photos with you all! 

6 comments:

Maiken said...

doesn't matter how often you write - I always enjoy your posts and photos. they just have this positive vibe I really like! :)
I also love the vibe of those pictures. autumn looks pretty nice and your gloves are way too adorable!
great post, Hailes, and good luck with your studies!

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

your photos are very pretty! Pumpkins are great - we don't have so pretty and big pumpkins here.
I love your gloves, by the way

Courtney Erin said...

I think this is a pretty perfect fall outfit - the colour palette is great for the season and it looks so cozy and comfy.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

daisychain said...

Pumpkins are my favourite thing about this time of year :)

Unknown said...

Great blog!!! I love all your pics! Would you like to follow each other?

Love,Nyt
from
BIG hair LOUD mouth

Unknown said...

I love these photos! I would love to see Gloucester Cathedral; looks like some great photo opportunities! -Jessica L

THEJESSICALBLOG.COM