Saturday 30 March 2013

Too much floral.

Marc Jacobs perfume, Marc Jacobs Daisy
(Vest top - Newlook, Cardigan - Newlook, Floral skirt - Primark)

Cath Kidston bag

I think it's safe to say, life isn't a lot different as a twenty year old. In fact, everything is exactly the same. I had a lovely birthday on Tuesday but sadly was ill that evening and am only starting to feel better today (hopefully I don't regress). For my birthday I got a bottle of perfume (Daisy by Marc Jacobs!), a beautiful Cath Kidston bag, lots of baking stuff and a H&M stocking (basically a gift bag filled with little things from H&M due to my mothers current obsession with them!), two Agatha Christie novels and some Midori.

As you may already know, I love to do trend reports, so over the next few days I will be doing a report on Spring/Summer 2013. I was reluctant to do a trend report on Spring as we have already "technically" entered the season but Spring is practically no existent in the UK right now so I think I can get away with it!

Thanks for reading,

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love florals and your skirt is amazing. :)
Daisy by Marc Jacobs is one of my
favourite perfumes, it smells sooo good. ;)

dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

Maiken said...

I also have that perfume but in a smaller size. and it indeed smells great! such a fresh scent.
I also like the floral bag you got for your birthday. looks perfect for spring and summer. oh and our "spring" has been ridiculous as well..

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me