Sunday 15 April 2012

Sunday Traditions



Just checking in with you all. Letting you know I am still alive and haven't abandoned my blog. It has been raining outside, hailing in fact! but here I am tucked up in my warm house. When I go to University I will miss Sundays at home. I decided it would be nice to share with you a few of my Sunday traditions and also find out some of yours!

On Sundays I usually...
have a lay-in, receive a call from my Sister in Australia, watch homely television, have a lovely roast dinner (cooked by my Mum), wear warm socks straight from the tumble dryer, watch films, read books and then settle down each night with a cup of tea to get a dose of True-Blood. Somewhere in the midst of all of this, a couple of family arguments will occur! I can't imagine I will miss them too much. So yes, that is how it goes down in my house hold most Sundays. Even though I am 19, I would rather be with my family than my friends on Sundays; it is the only day we are all together. I guess when I am at Uni I will try and create a few traditions of my own so things don't feel too lonely! I am sure it will make coming home even more special.

Also on a side note: I was going to wear my new jumper but haven't ventured out because of the rain. It felt like a waste wearing it today! so I will include it in an outfit post this week. Cannot wait to see what you all think of it.

Happy Sunday Everyone! What are your Sunday traditions?



4 comments:

Fashion R&D said...

Sounds like a good Sunday! I also have a family day...breakfast (pancakes), church, late lunch and depending on the weather...movies, shopping, chores, laundry, homework...no timelines and relaxing. Can't wait til SUMMER VACAY!

LoveT. said...

Thank you for the Comment ,you have a lovely Blog ,i follow :)

Nice Greetings from Austria ♡

Maiken said...

traditions are definitely not my thing. usually I work like a mad person on Sunday because it is the last day of the week and the last chance to get everything done in my house/garden/my grandparents's place etc. last night I was so tired that I moved around like a zombie :D
I'm glad you have the chance to enjoy some vacation time on Sundays :)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Nuellasource said...

Family is very important for me I love spending my sunday with my family too it's like a tradition even though we don't do all the things you guys do in your family lol seriously I understand what you mean when I think about the day I'll leave the house I know these are the things I'm gonna miss the most.