Wednesday 9 April 2014

hailes hearts tatty devine jewellery

tatty devine willow pattern drop earrings

Recently while browsing the Selfridges website, I came across a brand called Tatty Devine
and fell in love. Then a few weeks after, while reading one of my favourite blogs, I saw a post on them and then I started seeing them everywhere I went. It's like the universe, or something, wanted me to look through the website again. It just happened to be around the time I was writing my birthday list so I popped a couple of pieces I liked on it. I asked for this customised necklace and this pair of china drop down earings and then I totally forgot.

Fast forward a couple of months and I'm opening two little identical shaped presents concealing the coolest jewellery ever. As well as showing you my jewellery I thought I'd show you what I'm wearing today. This is a good example of my daily kind of outfit so what I wear to uni or to go shopping or just to pop into town for a coffee. It's quite boring but I always try and wear something colourful!
tatty devine name necklace
tatty devine name necklace






















tatty devine boxes






















tatty devine willow pattern drop earrings






















tatty devine, plus size fashion blog











































plus size fashion blog, vintage hair scarf


Have you every bought anything from Tatty Devine or is there anything you have in your sights?
Let me know!
Disclaimer: this is NOT a sponsored or affiliated post. 
All opinions and thoughts expressed are my own!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute! i love this look.

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Courtney Erin said...

I think that's such a cute necklace!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Maiken said...

hadn't even heard of that brand before, to be honest. but a name necklace sounds great and I would love to own one! and the earrings are beautiful too, of course. very classy!

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Carla said...

that's a really cute earrings!!

xo, Carla
www.carlaviolet.com

Anonymous said...

I adore your freckles so much! You look lovely Hailey xx

wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

Sade | IN MY SUNDAY BEST said...

Tatty Devine do the BEST jewellery! i'm hankering for their Frida Kahlo necklace!

Enter my Giveaway to win a pair of Marc Jacobs Sunglasses!

Sade xo

LyddieGal said...

Oh my god! I eat dinner off those earrings!!
Hahaha, they are just too cute, I'm dying over them.
Chic on the Cheap