I have now been doing this skincare routine for a week and have definitely noticed some changes (mostly positive) in my skin in the last four days so I thought, instead of a big heavy paragraph, I'd update you by writing a brief list below of how everything is going as well as a picture. It is also worth mentioning that my next post in this series will be next Thursday as I want a chance to post different content between now and then! So anyway, back to my skin update...
- Over the last few days I have noticed a couple of small blemishes on my face but I think that's normal when starting a new skincare routine.
- My chin is definitely less oily now and the small breakout I had before has cleared up.
- My forehead and nose are less oily then when I started this but I'd like to see a bigger change over the next week or so. I may also buy the exfoliator from the same range to see if that helps (it's important to mention that it has been very hot here which doesn't help in terms of having a shinyer face than usual!).
- My skin is smoother and looks more fresh and healthy...yay!
- I'm also considering buying a different moisturiser (see here) to use during the daytime in the summer as it has an SPF which I can use instead of putting oily sun cream on my face.
How do you keep your face protected from the sun during the Summer?
You can catch up on my skincare journey by reading the last two post listed below...
Disclaimer: All photos in this post are unedited and have been taken on the monochrome setting of my DSLR. All opinions expressed in this post are mine and there is no third party involved.