Friday 19 September 2014

a big catch up




































It's been a while. Yes, I broke my schedule. I feel bad about it but honestly I had nothing to post about on here. I'm not sure this counts as much but I felt like I needed to write it. Give y'all a little update as to what's changed since I last blogged.

I've returned to uni.

I'm in a new house with people I like.

I live (in what sounds like a sitcom) with two men and a dog called Larry.

I have a Hogwarts jumper that I plan to spend all Autumn in (see silly pics of me below wearing it with my pjys!)






























I now spend a large amount of time worrying about my dissertation and what I'm gonna do.

On my first day back, I, literally, fell off a bench...in public (my friend snapchatted the pic at the top to me).

I've started wearing my Autumn wardrobe although I need some more clothes!

I've started swimming.

I got a membership to make myself go.

I now start the day with peppermint tea.

I'm using hair oil for my bleached ends!

I watched the first series of Gavin and Stacey in an evening. 

I've began to watch the eighth series of Doctor Who.

After ordering Dirty Dancing on Amazon two years ago (and it never arriving), I finally bought it in Tesco.

I finally finished The Book Thief (it was amazing!)

I hung funny pompom things in my room.

I covered one of my walls in 1930s travel pictures.

I temporarily became a vegetarian for 16 days but now I'm back to meat.

I tried a fig...

and I hated it.

So yes, I am back at uni now so I may miss the occasional post but I will definitely try and keep to my schedule! Another big problem I have is that I have no photographer here which concerns me. I don't wanna overly do the whole mirror snap thing so maybe I'll buy a tripod and take the pictures in my garden when my house mates are out.

Anyway let me know what you've been up to!

No comments: