Sunday 22 June 2014

the no fuss dress

plus size fashion blog, fashion and beauty blog, 90s fashion, asos curve, joe browns, plus size fashion
























plus size fashion blog, fashion and beauty blog, 90s fashion, asos curve, joe browns, plus size fashion





























plus size fashion blog, fashion and beauty blog, 90s fashion, asos curve, joe browns, plus size fashion




Yesterday I did the whole, one shoe on one foot and another shoe on the other. When I say another let me specify that this shoe was in fact a different shoe. One was a trainer and the other was a nude flat. I was doing this cause I couldn't decide which to wear. I shared at my feet in the mirror, walked around for a few minutes as if this would help me decide. Eventually I chose the trainers.
I feel like this outfit has a fun sporty teenage 90s vibe to it with the exception of the bag. If I had a backpack on then this outfit would have definitely been 90s. Anyway, this dress was my go to dress last summer (I also have it in black). You can't see too well but if you look closely it has little coloured specks in it which I love. It was great to just chuck on in the morning, when I was on holiday, and walk down to get breakfast in the morning. I love dresses like that. No fuss.

Dress Asos Curve
Trainers Newlook

Also, It'd be great if you could follow Hailes Hearts Fashion on 
and
Instagram

Happy Sunday Mon Amis!


Disclaimer: Taken with iPhone camera. Not DSLR.

11 comments:

Michelle Loreto said...

You look so lovely in that dress :) Love how you've paired it with the denim jacket, too!

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

alice said...

Ah I love dresses like this that have like no fuss! Looks so nice as well

The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

Courtney Erin said...

A good no fuss dress is definitely a closet staple - I have one that I originally bought in black and then promptly went out and purchased in navy as well!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Anonymous said...

Such a nice post dear!xx
Would you mind checking my blog out,and following if you like it?
That would mean so much to me!
Keep in touch ,love xoxo

Rachel said...

haha, I love the 90's vibe :-) Happy Sunday! -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

Unknown said...

super cute!!

http://modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com/2014/06/smilestones-with-orajel.html

joy said...

No fuss dresses are the best! I love this cute dress with the denim jacket :)

Ramona said...

Wonderful wardrobe staple which is so versatile. I like this 90's vibe, so cool and playful.

xoxo Ra

http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I love how you call it the no fuss dress! I have a couple of those! Just easy to throw on and go with everything! Lovely photos! xx

wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

Aurè said...

Hello,Ciao Hailes...cute look!
greetings from Italy

Unknown said...

Great post, love the dress. Sometimes plain dresses like that look the best, you can dress them up or down and it's just a must have dress in any girls wardrobe haha :)

http://paigeelizabeth1.blogspot.fr/